We have a detailed video guide showing how to create products on Sell, add them to your Shopify store and start selling.
Connecting from Sell.xyz
Log in to your Sell account, or create an account with us if you’re not already signed up.
Navigate to the “Stores” section in the menu bar at the top of the screen and select “Connect Store”.
Choose “Shopify” from the available options.
Paste your Shopify store’s URL and click “Connect Store”.
Finally, click “Add App” in the Shopify app.
That’s it! Your Shopify store is now connected to your Sell account and you can start selling.
Connecting from Shopify
Open the Shopify app store by clicking “Apps” and proceed to “Customize Your Shop”.
2. Search for our app by typing in “Sell.xyz”.
3. Click “Add App” and then “Install App”.
4. To finish the integration, sign up to Sell with your email address or log in if you already have an account.
Making sure that you enable international sales
Shopify has recently introduced a new feature that allows only domestic country sales by default. But it's not a problem, international sales can be enabled within a couple of clicks :)
To sell your products outside your own country:
- You first have to Enable International Markets:
2. Then open "Manage" and click "Activate"
... and you are good to go for very successful international sales 🌎